Friday, July 20, 2007

Biker Mice Wars Are Won series plans

While I was pondering the state of writing life found over in the Intentionally Left Blank post, a question came to mind. I have often said that the Wars Are Won series is over thirty stories long and I have only written five of them. So just how many of the stories are really necessary for the Wars Are Won series arc?

I found the story list with my original notes and found the series had 28 stories total. I was able to combine two main thrusts into other stories that strengths the plot points I want to make and eliminates two stories for the count. I took one out completely for the current series. It may go back in later depending on how many questions I get asked about a new character. Did some switching around of story order and what year they were set in and now have 25 stories of various lengths. Some titles may change.

1995
  1. Shatter Your Illusions
  2. Put Me Back Together
  3. Reunions
  4. Family, Friends, and Foes
  5. Let Us Give Thanks
1996
  1. Turbo
  2. Sacrifice of Happiness
1997
  1. Can't Keep Hard Rock Down
  2. New York, New York or Heir of the Foot Clan
1998
  1. Laissez Bon Temps Rouler
  2. Blind
1999
  1. The Race
  2. Death of a Star
  3. Tala's Freedom
  4. Time Manipulates Your Heart
    1. 1947
    2. 1999
    3. 2019
  5. What Was Lost
2000
  1. One and Only Promise I Can Keep
    1. What I Will Do For You
    2. Never Give Up, Never Surrender
    3. Let Me Promise
  2. New Hope
  3. Plutark's Enemies
  4. Invasion of Earth
2001
  1. Baddest Mamajammers of the Millienium

No comments: