Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Live Journal Form for Tin Man: What Memories Can Bring

Story: Tin Man: What Memories Can Bring
Author: KLCtheBookWorm
'Verse: Tin Man, pre-miniseries
Rating: M
Author's summary: Did anyone else notice the chair in the front yard at Cain's cabin? Did anyone else wonder what was running through Jeb's head when he looked less than thrilled by his father's admission of pride for him?
Characters/pairing: Wyatt/Adora, Jeb
Warnings: Borrowed Gatechic's idea that Zero told Adora and Jeb that Cain died in the suit and they threw his body to the Papay. Borrowed icarus_chained's idea of what the iron suits really do and Zero's creative idea had an unexpected effect. Inspired by Blackmoor's Nights cover of "Diamonds and Rust."

Recced because: a few sentences on why you are reccing this story




I have to do math when I go home tonight, and then I'll find out what I can do after payday. But if I do add the above to the FF.net version, it's going at the end. I want people to not realize who's POV the opening scene is in until they get further in.

No comments: