Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Editing Update 3

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic: Second Draft Chapter Progress

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic: Third Draft Chapter Progress

Progress Bar from Writertopia

I had a wonderfully brilliant idea to approach Wiley Publishers for a Drupal for Dummies book, only to find out someone beat me to it. So now I need to find it in a library to decide if it'll be worth keeping on my shelf permanently. With as fast a Drupal updates, it may not be. On the other hand, actually having instructions not written in developer-speak, *happy sigh*

Editing progress: I'm a bit behind on where I wanted to be transcribing red marks to the computer files. I've already started sending files to Rissy, who volunteered to beta Pirates for me, so I have those corrections to make for the third draft. I haven't reached stressing out stage yet, so it's all under control. How often do I get to say that? LOL

No comments: