Monday, December 14, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Editing Update 7

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic: Second Draft Chapter Progress

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic: Third Draft Chapter Progress

Progress Bar from Writertopia

I could have sworn I got more accomplished even with graduation ceremony. Oh right, working on the instructions on fixing the local server and figuring out my finances again. Not too shabby considering everything that has been ongoing.

Monday is off to an odd start. I don't feel ill, but I do feel off. I think I was more stressed about Saturday than I thought I was and I'm finally relaxing. The nasty weather doesn't help either.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget that I'm kidnapping you for the New Year.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

I need to get some details on that, because I have to work Dec. 31st.

Rather not have a repeat of Halloween loopy.