Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Fiction Word Count Week 6


Progress Bar from Writertopia

I've been busy, but not with first drafts of anything. I had some kooky ideas of counting edits, but that has not worked.

What I have been doing:
  • Saints won the Superbowl; at least a happy reason to get knocked off the loop
  • Editing Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic
  • Trying to set up a wiki on the Circulation Desk
  • Real life complications with the budget
  • Creating the language of Tala's adopted clan to test out Holly Lisle's Create a Language Clinic, which I have owned for years now and haven't actually used. Next will be building Mylte's language for Zy's novel.
Weather is turning nasty in my part of the world. With luck, I'll get a three-day weekend with power so I can cross more items off the to do list and concentrate on finding a new project.

No comments: