Thursday, April 08, 2010

STEAMPUNK!

I will not talk myself out of this one: Steampunk Anthology Contest

So I've been blitzing the nets for inspiration in things steampunk.

Dark Roasted Blend: Steampunk Art Update
Steampunk Jennie's Etsy Store
Coal City Steam
The Beauty of Steampunk Fashion
Steampunk Flikr pool
Steampunk Fashion
Boning Up
BrazenDevice's Etsy Store
Steampunk Fashion Thread
Costume for Journey to the Center of the Earth
Steampunk Empire
Twin Roses Designs
http:Aradani Costumes
Steampunk Airship Pilot
Steampunk Gear Flickr Group
Dirigible Pilot - Orycon 2008
Steampunk Scholar

A lot of these links fall under "things to read later." What I need is my cast of characters. I have a rough idea of what I want to do, really rough. More setting than plot at this point.

1 comment:

Tarazod Films said...

Go steampunk!