Friday, July 30, 2010

Zy's Novel update

July 28th: Gathering my Thoughts on Zy's Novel
I brought the binder labeled "Zy's Novel Transportable Notes" into the restaurant I had supper in and read most of it. The papers aren't as disorganized as I was afraid they'd be. The last time I worked on the narrative, I created this binder to keep the details straight and forgot I had done such a good compiling job. This is what I need to transcribe into the wiki and probably keep a spare print out. Once I have a consolidated print out, I am free to file the handwritten notes.

The outline still works. It should, considering that I first had my glimmer of an idea in 1998 and have been tweaking it ever since.

July 29th:
After discovering my notes were not the cluttered mess I was afraid of last night, I actually spent twenty minutes adding them to the wiki. I had forgotten that I changed Zy's Earth name. *headdesk*

Now that I know where the notes are, I need to find where I left the narrative. I have printouts, notebooks of longhand, and computer files to go through.

Weekend plans. :D

No comments: