Monday, April 07, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 22


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 655
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Chapter Six total: 3055
Chapter Seven total: 3342
Chapter Eight total: 3653
Chapter Nine total: 655
Total words for first draft: 22,559
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Started Chapter Nine and have finally gotten into the funeral scene of Chapter Ten. I also broke down the master scene summery into chapters. Hopefully this will encourage me to write faster on the rough draft.
Fave line: "She didn't ask for one. She just wanted me to know they're okay. It's a Christmas miracle!"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Finished taxes last week, survived Monday.
What I'm looking forward to: Captain America 2!
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: