Sunday, September 14, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 85


Progress Bar from Writertopia

I'm combining the weekend into one metrics post.

METRICS
New Words: 879
Chapter One – Ten total: 26,804
Chapter Eleven – Twenty total: 30,397
Chapter Twenty-One total: 3566
Chapter Twenty-Two total: 3671
Chapter Twenty-Three total: 5175
Chapter Twenty-Four total: 2769
Chapter Twenty-Five total: 3905
Chapter Twenty-Six total: 3039
Chapter Twenty-Seven total: 3491
Chapter Twenty-Eight total: 4953
Total words for first draft: 87,770
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I finally finished Chapter Twenty-Eight. I don't even want to think about how Chapter Twenty-Nine is barely started.
Fave line: "Right now I want to hold all my girls."
What Else I Accomplished Today: XMarks did not go cuckoo today. Saturday: Mom asked me to test her old washing machine that has been sitting next to mine on my back porch for months. So I hook it up only for my outlet to spark when I plugged it in. Turns out my outlet broke. By the time we got a new outlet inside the box, it was four hours after I had gone out to start laundry. Sunday: I'm still working on laundry and cooking meals for the week, which got interrupted by eating out with the parents. At this point, I don't know if I'll get any sewing done at all.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the house out of its clutter stage one state. And finishing the corset.
What I'm not looking forward to: My weekend week plans:

  • Add in new 15 minute yoga routine.
  • Scour the computer for stuff I'm not using, delete what I don't need, archive what I want to save, and backup.
  • Clean out the mass of bookmarks.
  • Set up Dropbox account to sync bookmarks.
  • Sew my corset.
  • Regularly schedule chores.




No comments: