Wednesday, October 29, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 96


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 949
Chapter One – Ten total: 26,804
Chapter Eleven – Twenty total: 30,397
Chapter Twenty-One - Thirty total: 38,399
Chapter Thirty-One total: 949
Total words for first draft: 96,549
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I typed this many words with taking ten minute breaks during the mad sewing dash.
Fave line: "And this is when you turn me into Watson and tell me how wrong I am."
What Else I Accomplished Today: I got something together to wear for Halloween at the paying job. Only 45 minutes of sleep, and no chapter finished but don't I look pretty?

What I'm looking forward to: SLEEP!
What I'm not looking forward to: Ripping off the waistband to do it over.



No comments: