Friday, November 02, 2007

Quote from December Quinn

I'm trying something new, inspired by Caitlin Kittredge: metrics, a little chart for my books. Hopefully it will be fun.

Unholy Ghosts

New Words: 2,620
Total wordcount: 31,122
The Good: A faintly sweet “getting to know you” moment
The Bad: Evil ghost stalking Chess in a dark house while a family sleeps
The Gross: Mutilated corpse’s heart beats
The rampant drug use: Snorting crushed amphetamine pills off a hairpin in a church stairway
Location: Abandoned haunted airport
Downspeech:“What you see, ladybird? You think witchy?”
I Hate My Work: I don’t think the scary scene is as scary as it should be. I think it’s stupid and pointless.


This could be an interesting exercise to do an works in progress.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds quite interesting. Is it an analysis of a book, or a plot?

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Work in Progress, I think. She didn't really explain the topics, and there was no link to who she got it from.