Friday, December 07, 2007

Evening at Starbucks

Written while in Starbucks last night from about 5:30pm to 6pm.

I should have gotten the passion iced tea sweetened. I don't think it will bomb out my blood sugar, but I also don't think I'll order it without sweetener again.

Found an outlet! But I left my laptop at home. *headdesk* I feel better about being here now, scoping the place out. Nobody's too loud, there's no cast of Friends on the center couch being annoying. The tables big enough to be used as desks have already been nabbed by laptop users. And they stock bottle water and Izza Soda for me and the whole anti-coffee thing.

The only bad thing is no real food. I will have to eat before I come here and that costs me thirty minutes. It's also expensive to keep eating out. I suppose I could spend an hour writing. Traffic can only be better at 6:30pm than 6:00pm, right? But I have to leave at 6pm tonight because I still have to grocery shop.

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 200
Total words: 3225
What I hate about my writing: I'm going to bore the readers with this scene.
The Good: Audio/visual setup reveals the obsession.
The Bad: Jack is back
Fave Jack line: And he had the video proof of just how boring it was.
What I'm looking forward to: Nookie in the scoreboard, since the POV is the sadistic loony bird voyeur take the opportunity to be raunchy!
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to edit the Voyeur scene from the POV of the sadistic loony bird to not offend my gentler readers

No comments: