Friday, January 11, 2008

Finished a scene!

Finished a scene without even trying. Basically in an effort to prevent boredom at the paying job I've been working on fanfic with no rush to finish.

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 860
Total words: 8370
What I hate about my writing: Jack's not crazy enough.
The Good: Finished scene.
The Bad: Jack needs someone to talk to.
The Weird: Writing a romantic scene with no sound. I kind of know what they said but not having them say it was weird.
Fave Jack line: And he had the video proof of just how boring it was.
What I'm looking forward to: Playing with POV to set-up the complication.
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to put aside the story now that's getting good to work on something with a deadline. :p

No comments: