Thursday, January 03, 2008

Starbucks Experiment Day 7

WEEKLY GOAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

The holidays really messed up the routine I had going for very little output to show for it. Silly distracting house. And I don't even have to feel guilty about the eating out because I have budgeted for it.

Well, it wasn't too bad over New Year's. Most of what I accomplished is rough draft but better than no draft, which is what I had before.

Goal tonight is to finish a section of the Educators' Guide. Now I realize the money crisis prevented me from doing necessary research while at work with the free Internet. *Sigh* Can't write at all without the finances straightened out, so move on. The book I really want to reference is at SLU's library anyway. So my goal just shifted to start a new section, since I haven't finished my research.

Starting word counts: 3151
Ending word counts: 4103

I'm going to keep working at posting these. I got off track with my tallies for November and December. But it is hard deciding what the finished word count is, because the Educators' Guide isn't finished until I assemble it as a PDF.

And just so I don't get off track again:

S.E. Day 1 = Dec. 7, 2007
S.E. Day 2 = Dec. 10, 2007
S.E. Day 3 = Dec. 12, 2007
S.E. Day 4 = Dec. 14, 2007
S.E. Day 5 = Dec. 17, 2007
S.E. Day 6 = Dec. 19, 2007
S.E. Day 7 = Jan. 3, 2007

No comments: