Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 117

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1639
Edited Chapter Fourteen total words: 1639
Total words for the new draft: 59291
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: If the whole point of testing to see if we can allocate the invoices is rendered moot when the program refuses to take the payments.
The Good: This week has been cleaning up the Zy Universe wiki, something that had been triggering my procrastination reflexes. I buckled down and made myself clean species and planets lists. Today I buckled down and made myself create planets. Holy Asteroid Fields! it is so much easier when it’s just ONE star!
The Bad: So far most of my changes are on papers so I cannot lose them before I move them into the wiki.
Fave line: “Do you have any idea how much trouble you and your friends are in for interfering with an IGA investigation?” She showed her teeth in the smile. “First, the Academy most likely has strict behavior rules for its students and I doubt ganging up on civilians with the express purpose of hurting them is allowed. Good-bye military career.”
What I'm looking forward to: Buying AstroSynthesis 3.0 so I can have pretty, pretty images.
What I'm not looking forward to: Building aliens and languages.

No comments: