Thursday, July 05, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 225

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 306
Chapter Twenty-Two total words: 3386
Chapter Twenty-Three total words: 3464
Total words for the new draft: 101,965
What I hate: Not packing enough food and getting headachy.
The Good: I found the missing 75 words from Chapter Twenty-Two at home!
The Bad: Disaster hit at the paying job. Now I'm really glad that the main thrust of the narrative is done, because I'll probably just have home time to write for a while.
Fave line: My foot connected with Possatact's shin strictly to wipe the smug smirk off his face.
Details I'll probably need again when editing: Bruise and How do you get a blood clot in your eye to dissolve?,
What I'm looking forward to: Filling in all the places where I skipped book quote sidebars, creating alien languages so I can name characters, the end of first draft.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding all the places I skipped book quote sidebars. Why didn't I make notes of where I skipped? Taking the aliens species I have described and giving them believable biology, languages, and cultures.

No comments: