Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 06


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1535
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 496
Total words for first draft: 7536
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Chapter Three and started Chapter Four. Since I'll be out of town next week and don't want to have to fight for a computer (reason 555789 for why I need to bite the bullet and buy my own laptop), I'm trying to get Chapter Four posted before I leave.
Fave line: "Oh I forgot how much fun you Waynes were as patients," she said before removing the cuff.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Called my student loan people that I had been procrastinating way too much about. Score for getting that done!
What I'm looking forward to: Vacation next week!
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: