Thursday, February 27, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 08


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 443
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Total words for first draft: 9689
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Chapter Four. Good, I will get it posted before I leave.
Fave line: "Bruce, I'd rather not string you up like a piƱata again."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Okay, I need to stop at Walgreens, do laundry, dishes (which for once aren't a week behind), pack, post chapter, save more music to the mp3 player, figure out who's home to take care of Mustard, and sleep. No pressure.
What I'm looking forward to: Vacation next week!
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: