Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Fiction Word Count Week 4


Progress Bar from Writertopia

January's Progress

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Thought that breaking it down by the amount needed for January would help me see how far off target I am. I know I'm off because the marathon tracker for the year says I'll reach 365,000 words on April 24, 2011.

66% for the month, so my dividing of the writing hour between typing and edition projects was probably not a good choice as far as numbers go. Another not good thing, is mindless TV watching. I've been letting it suck up free time. So I'm only watching Castle, Bones, V (when it comes back), and maybe Caprica (if I can figure out if I like it or not and when the series actually starts). Everything is on different nights, so I should be able to keep my ass in the office chair between getting home and when the shows air.

No comments: