Monday, November 14, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 119

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 956
Chapter Fifteen total words: 956
Total words for the new draft: 63769
What I hate: Taking so long to get off my ass.
The Good: Look! Progress!
The Bad: I’ve been finding it easier to ignore WIP with all the real life ups and downs that have slammed me for about a month. I wasn’t completely slacking, but even my longhand rough draft went slower than it should have.
Fave line: “Look, I understand this jartbetahraas thing is a punishment, but I don’t want to punish you. You are doing a great job with the bodyguarding, which you shouldn’t be doing since you are a witness, so please if there is something you want that makes your life with me easier tell me so I can get it.”
What I'm looking forward to: The nasty surprise for Zy in the second scene of Chapter 16.
What I'm not looking forward to: The complete and utter exhaustion that I have right now.

No comments: