Monday, November 28, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 13

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1837
Total words for the first draft: 8301
What I hate: I still didn’t reach the catch-up word amount the marathon says I should.
The Good: Progress is still a wonderful thing.
The Bad: I don’t know where to open Chapter Three. I thought about jumping straight into the ball, but then I had a second thought of an arrival scene.
Fave Cain line: “Word of advice, Lord Gruffudd, the sooner you get it through your thick skull that nobody tells a Gale woman what to do and you are constantly insulting Princess Dorothy Gale by doing just that and by accusing everyone else of the same thing, the sooner she’ll stop wanting to set you on fire.”
Fave Ahamo line: “Did DG managed to pick out something the Outer Zone considers poor taste?”
Fave Carroll line: “The Viewers will allow that?”
Fave DG line: “Don’t tempt me.”
Fave Galinda line: “You didn’t give him a wet nurse either? Not naming him is bad enough.”
Fave Mrs. Gamgee line: “She’s got no cause to be correcting your staff, who are running your household according to your directions, and especially not so harshly as to scare the beginning servants, m’lady.”

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet.
What I'm not looking forward to: The characters I have to juggle with the ball scenes.

No comments: