Monday, November 21, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 12

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 272
Total words for the first draft: 6464
What I hate: Getting paranoid about my flash drive.
The Good: It’s better than no words.
The Bad: We left the building for an office party at lunch and I was seized with a sink feeling that something awful would happen to the flash drive if I left it behind. So I unplugged it and never had a free moment after we got back to plug it back in.
Fave Cain line: “I didn’t think you’d want an audience, but if that’s your preference, I can call them out of the stonework.”
Fave Gruffudd line: “You don’t fool me, Lord Wyatt, you never have. You will never be the power behind the throne. No child of yours will ever rule the Outer Zone, I promise you that.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet.
What I'm not looking forward to: The characters I have to juggle with the ball scenes.

No comments: