Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 173

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 415
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 83,490
What I hate: That I keep telling myself I’ll work when I get home and I NEVER do.
The Good: I actually got the characters up to Tonork’s home after an hour of writing.
The Bad: An hour of writing did not make up all the writing I missed this week.
Fave line: “And since the murderer’s modus operendi hadn’t worked and there’s no way to kill a Shifter, we thought he’d leave Tonork alone. And now he’s dead.”
What I'm looking forward to: Going to bed early.
What I'm not looking forward to: Using the stop watch while writing on the paying job to see just how much time I’m giving to writing.

No comments: