Wednesday, August 28, 2013

TDKR: One Rule Metrics 2


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 2721
Prologue total: 708
Chapter One total: 2303
Chapter Two total: 3364
Chapter Three total: 3698
Chapter Four total: 2619
Chapter Five total: 2725
Chapter Six total: 2721
Total words for first draft: 18,138
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished rough draft of Chapter Twelve that expands the cast. In Chapter Six, Jen's off to see Oswald, Selina interrogated Bruce, and the gang is inspecting Applied Sciences.
Fave line: "Who are you pretending to be? Bruce Wayne, eccentric billionaire. You aren't the entitled jackass from the tabloids, and you're more competent and intelligent than the business section reports. Plus you called all that a mask last night. Who are you really, Bruce?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: I discovered that I no longer own a housework broom. This is a bad time to discover this because I made a mess in the living room attempting to kill fleas and I didn't want to vacuum.
What I'm looking forward to: Finish Chapter Six before this weekend's trip.
What I'm not looking forward to: Telling Mom she can't complain about my father during the trip.

No comments: