Monday, March 10, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 09


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 881
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 881
Total words for first draft: 10,570
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Started Chapter Five.
Fave line: "Not that it matters, because our kid has both our love of cameras and refused to uncurl and show if it's a boy or a girl."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Finally finished putting my new computer desk and the computer back together, and got the green-tinted monitor back for all the work. :p
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my office makeover so I can sit down and work.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: