Sunday, March 01, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 01


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 4027
Part One total: 4027
Total words for first draft: 4027
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I've been writing steady since February 19th, but forgot to fill out the metrics posts. :p I think I was anxious about putting the first scene into narrative. The visual and most of the dialogue, easy; military jargon and procedures, no clue. It's over now and I'm in Metropolis after movie footage so hopefully less to get bogged down in.

In secondary news, I'm typing the rough draft directly onto the laptop. So far it is working out while traveling back and forth to work.
Fave line: "Holy shit, you're Batman." – Do you have any idea how hard it is to come up with Holy whatever that's not cussing when that's really the first thought in your head? Or yeah, I finally gave one to a character whose first instinct is to cuss.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Bork, nothing really. This was a hibernating weekend.
What I'm looking forward to: Spring.
What I'm not looking forward to: Painting the front porch.

No comments: