Monday, March 16, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 02


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 2511
Part One total: 6538
Total words for first draft: 6538
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I know what I haven't been doing is my daily metrics when I can actually remember when I typed what.
Fave line: "Brain Gerhardsson broke into tears when he saw the Sears store. I didn't have the heart to tell him about the truck through the roof here after that."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Discovered an interesting quirk with the solid state drive, the beat sheet file disappeared. I backed up everything to the desktop and copied over the last version, so no information lost. But I wouldn't delete that file so I didn't know why it had disappeared. This morning, it's back on the solid state drive. I'm going to be more careful about ejecting it before turning the laptop because that is the only thing I can think of that might be causing it.
What I'm looking forward to: Spring.
What I'm not looking forward to: Painting the front porch.

No comments: