Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 03


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 528
Part One total: 7066
Total words for first draft: 7066
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Okay, today felt like good work day judging effort on my part. I don't trust the numbers because there were days in the past week that I took off of the story in which I did managed to write a sentence or two but never had an extended period of writing. Today I got that.
Fave line: Really, she would have more respect for him if he had just talked to the military instead of seeing him on CNN while she was getting dressed for work.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Dosed whatever I'm coming down with and went to bed on time.
What Else Has Happened: Paying job got snippy about priorities, so I had to not pull the laptop out for about a week. That has died down, but Monday we found out that a coworker's son died over the weekend. He turned even the year I started working at the DOI and would have turned 21 in December this year. Needless to say, we're all still reeling with shock.
What I'm looking forward to: Spring.
What I'm not looking forward to: The funeral on Saturday.

No comments: