Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 38


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 387
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6730
Part Three total: 7737
Part Four total: 3260
Author's Note total: 957
Total words for first draft: 27,310
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Not as much as I counted on getting done. I'm down to two scenes left to write now: the epilogue and the wrestling exercise I skipped over.
Fave line: Clark looked like he was one blow away from toppling over onto the concrete floor.
What Else I Accomplished Today: More sleep. I woke up so exhausted I called in for a day and went back to bed.
What Else Has Happened: I tried to cook. Found out the mung beans had to soak overnight and ended up making crackers instead of biscuits.
What I'm looking forward to: The finish line just two scenes away.
What I'm not looking forward to: Feed and water chickens.

No comments: