Saturday, May 09, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 41


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1005
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6730
Part Three total: 7737
Part Four total: 5173
Author's Note total: 1268
Total words for first draft: 29,534
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished the rough draft!
Fave line: "Say, once I'm done dealing with them, do you want to take a trip with me to see the storm-opals of Rann?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Finally cooked the Sattvic Mung Dal. I've only been working on the mung beans since Wednesday.
What Else Has Happened: Took Mustard to the vet and my parents finally came home.
What I'm looking forward to: The next story.
What I'm not looking forward to: What am I supposed to do for Mother's Day?

No comments: