Thursday, May 07, 2015

Signs and Portents: Trinity Metrics 39


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 731
Part One total: 8626
Part Two total: 6730
Part Three total: 7737
Part Four total: 3680
Author's Note total: 1268
Total words for first draft: 28,041
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Got through the scene I skipped and blathered a bit in the author's note about Lara Lor-Van. Plus discovered that I had goofed up in Entwined Fates: Coast City not Star City was almost eaten by a yellow alien.
Fave line: "She was too pregnant to travel safely and after she read the biography that Lois wrote about you, she decided that Bruce and I would 'freak you out' were the terms she used if we went without her. I trust her judgment on people."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Did not get rained on as I went to my appointment.
What Else Has Happened:
What I'm looking forward to: The finish line just a scene away.
What I'm not looking forward to: Feed and water chickens.

No comments: