Monday, February 02, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 54

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 1181
Total words for part one of draft: 57099
Total words: 67996
What I hate about my writing: Only thirty minutes and the what am I going to do fear?
The Good: I got thirty minutes and reached my daily goal. Called it a night.
The Bad: The looming fear that is Faulkner.
Fave Spencer line: “Never ask a pirate for a reason unless you want to hear a dozen inventions before noon. Though I think the reason with the most votes is you’re too embarrassed by the response the last time you sang.”
Fave DG line: “You know, I’m sick of people assuming things about me. Unbelievably, undeniably sick of it.”
Fave Cain line: “Now I’m convinced. What’s going on?”
Fave Jenkins line: “I told you you couldn’t sneak the wager past her! You got a song in mind, Mrs. Cain?”
What I'm looking forward to: Making-up smut. I think I finally have DG on the right issue to be having an episode about.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding out if I can actually keep DG and Cain on a serious subject in front of Dani.

No comments: