Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates 04

Been sorta working on everything and finishing nothing. Tonight I'm promising myself to get the home computer to a point where I can work on it again. Nobody tells you how much a pain in the ass recovering from a hard drive crash is.

Inspired conversation and can't figure out if the other party is Betsy or Cain:

OP: "Impulsive and headstrong princess...."
DG: "I prefer independent thinking."
OP: "Like I said, impulsive and headstrong."

And my entry for creepy rhyme time:

Beware the deceptive Gnome King,
underneath the detached mountain,
ensnares all living things
blundering into his domain.
Those he beholds with hard affection,
join for all time his collection.

Beware the restless Gnome King
underneath the detached mountain.
Forswear the fort moving on wing
sails persistently through the world's fountain.
He hides driven by rage and fear.
Dawn ceases his unending trek, now steer!

I'm always ambivalent about my stabs at poetry.

No comments: