Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 53

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 0
Total words for part one of draft: 57099
Total words: 66815
What I hate about my writing: Brain shut down.
The Good: I got a few longhand notes, that’s all.
The Bad: Yeah, DG’s still being an issue. So I decided to take a break for most of the day and tried working on the O.Z. map project. That is when PaintShop decided to cooperate with me. I got ambitious and wanted to incorporate Maguire elements too. And I have a rant to go online about the whole situation later when the maps are actually finished.
What I'm looking forward to: Making-up smut. I think I finally have DG on the right issue to be having an episode about.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding out if I can actually keep DG and Cain on a serious subject in front of Dani.

No comments: