Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tin Man: Pirates Metrics 56

Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Tin Man: Pirates of the Nonestic

New words: 920
Total words for part one of draft: 57099
Total words: 70498
What I hate about my writing: The end is here but not the ending.
The Good: Hey, I made my deadline!
The Bad: The story isn’t done yet, and I have to stop.
Fave DG line: “Because he’s not worth the bullet you will want to put in him.”
Fave Cain line: “Sweetheart? Let it out.” His hand caressed her cheek. “Please, you’ve held it in for too long. Talk to me.”
Fave Raw line: “Go to fresh air. I get drinks and then we go back together.”
Fave Aedan line: “Princess Dorothy Gale, you have been avoiding me. Despite your mother’s instructions.”
What I'm looking forward to: Coming back to it very, very soon; I hope.
What I'm not looking forward to: I’m not going to stop writing, but I have to face the fact that I’ve been using it to avoid what else I have to do—namely graduate with my Masters’. So I’m going to dedicate the time I have been spending on fiction to the nonfiction writing and just keep longhand notes until I can type again.

I have twenty scenes left to go, that may be between 50,000 to 70,000 words to wrap up. I have no real idea right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cheers you on*