Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 174

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 614
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 84,104
What I hate: I keep getting thwarted in my goal of getting my hair cut.
The Good: A day free of most distractions since I had to take my uncle to his doctor’s appointment. I jumped into the Second Plot Point scene and have nearly finished it.
The Bad: I’m trying to figure out how to balance writing projects. Because alternating weeks isn’t working.
Fave line: “Back up verbally. The only thing that can kill a Shifter is listed in your IGA file?”
What I'm looking forward to: Justified season finale so I can sleep at an early bedtime on Tuesdays again.
What I'm not looking forward to: The next time I avoid this story for a few weeks.

No comments: