Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 182

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 893
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 87,926
What I hate: Get distracted when I should be writing.
The Good: Wow I finished the last scene in the story!
The Bad: Tomorrow I must go back to Chapter Nineteen and start weaving these ahead scenes to the rest of the story.
Fave line: "I'm not angry. I just wish you'd stop playing word games. You think I had extra incentive to rescue you as opposed to anyone else, and I am ready to deny that to any court. Now what you should be asking me is if there is a list of restaurants that I'm not welcome to go in on Ail 12, so you can reward me properly for saving your life."
What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow is Friday!
What I'm not looking forward to: Going back to where I left off and putting all the pieces together.

No comments: