Monday, April 23, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 181

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 388
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 87,033
What I hate: Taking off more time than I intended.
The Good: I hit the ground running today.
The Bad: I formalized a rewards system for everything on my To Do List. I have no idea if that will help or hurt my progress on the original fiction.
Fave line: I worked on a couple of cases here at this hotel, one when I was only here on vacation. So he's convinced I'm inviting crime with me and ruining his hotel's reputation.
What I'm looking forward to:I have jumped ahead to the ending scene, a scene that hasn't essentially changed in my head since I first came up with is in 1998.
What I'm not looking forward to: Going back to where I left off and putting all the pieces together.

No comments: