Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kthidlotee is finished!

How does the third language I started end up the first one finished? And by finished, I mean I made it through Holly Lisle's Create a Language Clinic and have a broad enough base that if the story needs more I can expand what I have done.

It shouldn't have taken as long as it did. Perfect Girl freaked out with "what if you get it wrong!" wails as soon as I started on Atsejhkigom. Getting positive feedback on using it in "Words of Parting" helped quiet her down a little. Or at least made her switch to if-I-don't-do-it-I-won't-feel-anxious! tactic.

I'm not letting that or the fact that she'll start the same screaming about alien species work ruin my sense of accomplishment today. I finished Kthidlotee!

Now it's time to finish Atsejhkigom. I already have chapters 1 - 8 done in it, so it shouldn't take as long.

No comments: