Thursday, November 07, 2013

TDKR Weapon of the Shadows Metrics 10


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1140
Total words for first draft: 26,955
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Bruce has introduced Cassandra to Blake and Babs.
Fave line: "How the hell did you not blow up and how the hell did you know assassins were coming after the Commissioner from where the hell you went, and who the hell is that?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Took my blood sugar three times.
What I'm looking forward to: Straightening up the house and writing this weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: Straightening up the house and figuring out why the computer DVD player wants to stutter through the movie. I may have to fire up the Blu-Ray player to watch the scene I need.

No comments: