Friday, November 15, 2013

TDKR Weapon of the Shadows Metrics 15


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1583
Total words for first draft: 32,322
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: I finished the rough draft! I also expanded out the word count because I have 23 handwritten pages left to go. I may not have expanded out enough.
Fave line: "Your gun don't shoot no more. You ruined it."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Figured out I will have to take fried chicken off my allowed foods list, though it may have been the biscuits with the fried chicken.
What I'm looking forward to: Posting everything I have backlogged on sewing projects, so I can concentrate on the new sewing project.
What I'm not looking forward to: Making myself watch the scene I need to. I keep moving away from the living room when I have time to do it. :p

No comments: