Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TDKR Weapon of the Shadows Metrics 12


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1002
Total words for first draft: 29,693
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Blake and Cassandra are bonding, sort of.
Fave line: She scowled at his kneecaps, and he asked himself how many blows would it take for her to break them.
What Else I Accomplished Today: Had fun with getting the wrong reading from my glucose monitor because I couldn't get enough blood out of my arm. And it's freezing tonight! Literally, the weather people have all predicated it getting down to 32-degress Fahrenheit.
What I'm looking forward to: Posting everything I have backlogged on sewing projects, so I can concentrate on the new sewing project.
What I'm not looking forward to: Making myself watch the scene I need to. I keep moving away from the living room when I have time to do it. :p

No comments: