Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TDKR Weapon of the Shadows Metrics 13


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 764
Total words for first draft: 30,457
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Part Three if I keep my current breaks of this story.
Fave line: "The Occupation made strange bedfellows. But you targeting all my friends in Gotham just isn't sporting, even if you missed Gordon by a mile."
What Else I Accomplished Today: I've finally got a grip on the second to last scene of the whole thing that I'm writing out in longhand. My outline didn't cover a lot of the emotional distress that the fight brought out.
What I'm looking forward to: Posting everything I have backlogged on sewing projects, so I can concentrate on the new sewing project.
What I'm not looking forward to: Making myself watch the scene I need to. I keep moving away from the living room when I have time to do it. :p

No comments: