Monday, August 11, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse 23

Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Sheesh, ain't I finished with this story yet? Apparently not.

  • Started writing: July 18, 2007
  • Finished first draft: February 22, 2008
  • Started typing: September 9, 2007
  • Finished typing second draft: March 1, 2008
  • Started editing: March 2, 2008
  • Finished second draft edits: April 17, 2008
  • Started third draft: August 10, 2008

No one got back to me about beta reading and I got distracted with the ethnography of doom and then Tin Man: Dragons and Ninjas. A thousand apologies because it should never take me this long to finish anything written.

Currently, I'm working on the last of the edits, trying to cut the words down to between 22,099 and 21,827 (I got messed up on my word count somewhere). As long as it lands lower than the current amount, color me happy. Plus I'm trying to decide where are the best cliffhangers for when I post it on FanFiction.Net. I have no time table for that because FF.net now limits the amount you have in the Document Manager and Tin Man: Dragons and Ninjas currently has it filled. Plus I really want it to be part of the whatever replaces the Yahoo group that I haven't worked out yet.

No comments: