Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse 25


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Ahead of my schedule for once. Nice thing with having established all the website pretties for a series is it only takes ten minutes to create a title graphic and most of that is waiting for files to upload and save.

One thing I noticed I need is one spot on the harddrive for the copy 'n paste web text. I'm sure a file is around but finding it is the pain. Time to do a purge of My Documents again and I should make it an annual chore.

The project isn't completely finished yet. The hardest part is done, the actual text of the story. I finished typing up all changes, creating the third draft on August 17, 2008. Final word count plus disclaimer text is 21,782. Now what I have left are the little publication touches: writing the Author's Note, getting it up at FF.net, and figuring out how to let the dedicated fans see it first.

The last one bleeds over into changes I want to make at the Library, so I can't dally with any of it. It's time to get my ass in gear with what I want to do instead of letting it wallow.

No comments: