Monday, March 02, 2009

Tin Man: Dragons and Ninjas 4

The computer crash and recovery really delayed this post. But in good news, I have 3 programs left to install, a purge of My Documents, moving a back-up of all media files I don't want to lose to the new 250GB external hard drive, buying a new soundcard if that's why sound has disappeared, and buying either a new hi-speed USB hub or extension cord for the next external hard drive left before I can say "finished" on the recovery part. In bummer news, I have Word back so Faulkner paper insanity now ensues.

Right before the crash happened, I was finalizing my first set of fanmixes and making cover art for them. I'm really proud of the brick background, not so happy with what happened to Glitch's hair when cut out that headshot. I finally got the massive cache of screen captures of Tin Man downloaded, so I may find a better shot and tweak.

The faces you probably don't recognize: right of DG is Zack Baker played by Edison Chen, top right is Ichiro played by Satoshi Tsumabuki.




Soundtrack Zip file available here, click and save link.

If anyone's actually bothered to watch my YouTube playlist for Tin Man, some of the song choices shouldn't be a surprise.

Now that I have a working FTP program again, (FireFTP for Firefox is AWESOME!), it shouldn't take as long to get the other nine previewed here. I have no idea how long it's going to take to get them up on my website. My poor neglected website, I swear an update is coming.

Edit 9 p.m.: Fixed the typo and you can download the zip file now.

No comments: