Thursday, May 02, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 14


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 365
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 1373
Total words for the first draft: 6009
What I hate about my writing: When the word count surprises me. I thought I had wrote less than that.
The Good: It felt like I had eked out 100 words at the most, so color me awed when I did the math.
The Bad: It could have been more words except I had to stop and figure out what the location the characters entered looks like.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Realized I hadn't put any thought into the armor design and what I vaguely remember from the initial hypertext version now reminds me of Iron Man. Oops.
Fave line: "You've been hiding a basement from me?"
What I'm looking forward to: Iron Man 3
What I'm not looking forward to: All the chores I must do to justify going to Iron Man 3.

No comments: