Saturday, May 11, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 19


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 512
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 2766
Chapter Four total: 281
Total words for the first draft: 7683
What I hate about my writing: Getting distracted while at home.
The Good: Best day of writing all week!
The Bad: I spent far too long on the computer game. Also the Internal Editor is trying to freak out that I'm boring the hypothetical readers, but I have the feeling the freak out would be over anything so not to work on this story.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Peg's exploring again and I'm worried that it's boring, boring, boring.
Fave line: "I don't think there's much of a career in being a bubble-head anything."
What I'm looking forward to: Raven's introduction.
What I'm not looking forward to: Figuring out how to work harder on the weekends.

No comments: