Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 13


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 191
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 1008
Total words for the first draft: 5644
What I hate about my writing: Spending all the words on blog posts.
The Good: WORDS!
The Bad: So it's been a while for this story. Basically with everything going on, I didn't have the spoons to fight my muse and let her frolic in the Dark Knight Rises for what was supposed to be a weekend and ended up taking a whole month.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Alexander and Deats are talking about why Alexander went to Prague.
Fave line: "Yet he leaves Mother and spends over half her pregnancy in Europe on business before dying in Prague on my birthday? That's not a man excited about having a family; that's a man running away from one."
What I'm looking forward to: Well my finances blew up in my face, so I need something new to look forward to.
What I'm not looking forward to: Organizing all the images I've found of a major location stand-in.

No comments: