Friday, May 10, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 18


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 459
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 2254
Chapter Four total: 281
Total words for the first draft: 7171
What I hate about my writing: Never feeling like I'm doing enough.
The Good: I'm finally done with Deats and Alexander until Chapter Four.
The Bad: I accidentally started Chapter Four today when I didn't realize I needed to break up the scene into two parts.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Broke away from Alexander and Deats to pick up with Peg and Jane in the breakfast room with the cooler.
Fave line: Jane's cheer was as brittle as the china plates displayed on the sideboard in front of them.
What I'm looking forward to: Raven's introduction.
What I'm not looking forward to: Figuring out how to work on the weekends.

No comments: